SolvedC++ hacking?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
C++ hacking?
So I recently (as in just today) started looking at C++ ( Oh boy yet another kid who thinks he is cool cus he has C++ ) and the basics are very recognizable, I just want to know what do I need to know to start make inject-able dll hacks and to use Herp Derpinstine's ToolKit. Example source would be helpful, and if you are wondering, no, I find no pride or accomplishment in copy and pasting others hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
So I recently (as in just today) started looking at C++ ( Oh boy yet another kid who thinks he is cool cus he has C++ ) and the basics are very recognizable, I just want to know what do I need to know to start make inject-able dll hacks and to use Herp Derpinstine's ToolKit. Example source would be helpful, and if you are wondering, no, I find no pride or accomplishment in copy and pasting others hacks.
Start with css, gmod is trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
So I recently (as in just today) started looking at C++ ( Oh boy yet another kid who thinks he is cool cus he has C++ ) and the basics are very recognizable, I just want to know what do I need to know to start make inject-able dll hacks and to use Herp Derpinstine's ToolKit. Example source would be helpful, and if you are wondering, no, I find no pride or accomplishment in copy and pasting others hacks.
The sdk / leaked source has tons of great info in it, check out how querying interfaces works firstly.

And if you actually want to go somewhere with this, stay far away from MPGH / people like herpsperginstine.
Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage3 View Post
Start with css, gmod is trash.
says the guy who cant code C++ at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
The sdk / leaked source has tons of great info in it, check out how querying interfaces works firstly.

And if you actually want to go somewhere with this, stay far away from MPGH / people like herpsperginstine.
you forgot snipwnage
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
The sdk / leaked source has tons of great info in it, check out how querying interfaces works firstly.

And if you actually want to go somewhere with this, stay far away from MPGH / people like herpsperginstine.
Says the one who can't come up with a new insult.

Love you too bae

You must want some more rough sex. Meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes.
I'll bring the doge gimp masks. You bring the whips and chains.
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Says the one who can't come up with a new insult.

Love you too bae

You must want some more rough sex. Meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes.
I'll bring the doge gimp masks. You bring the whips and chains.
funny because you still can't code, you're like meep; you never improve.

stay in gmod please and realize that nobody cares about what you say because you just spew misinformation.
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
funny because you still can't code, you're like meep; you never improve.

stay in gmod please and realize that nobody cares about what you say because you just spew misinformation.
but i like him o_o, i actually got a working LUA->RunString hack cus of him, but its a bit broken cus i dont know how to make concommand with C++ rather than RunString("concommand.Add()") so it resets on reload
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
but i like him o_o, i actually got a working LUA->RunString hack cus of him, but its a bit broken cus i dont know how to make concommand with C++ rather than RunString("concommand.Add()") so it resets on reload
Use the ICvar interface VEngineCvar from vstdlib.dll to create your commands. Pretty straight forward on its use.
Read "public/icvar.h" from any SDK if you need more information on that. VFunc 1 aka RegisterConCommand is the one needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
funny because you still can't code, you're like meep; you never improve.

stay in gmod please and realize that nobody cares about what you say because you just spew misinformation.
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
spew misinformation
Whatever you say bae.

Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
you still can't code, you're like meep; you never improve.
Is that why you still have Peppers and Raz0r give you code?
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Use the ICvar interface VEngineCvar from vstdlib.dll to create your commands. Pretty straight forward on its use.
Read "public/icvar.h" from any SDK if you need more information on that. VFunc 1 aka RegisterConCommand is the one needed.

- - - Updated - - -




Whatever you say bae.


Is that why you still have Peppers and Raz0r give you code?
Peppers code god confirmed.
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Use the ICvar interface VEngineCvar from vstdlib.dll to create your commands. Pretty straight forward on its use.
Read "public/icvar.h" from any SDK if you need more information on that. VFunc 1 aka RegisterConCommand is the one needed.

- - - Updated - - -




Whatever you say bae.


Is that why you still have Peppers and Raz0r give you code?
Trying to use the source sdk to work is so difficult for me, I use Code::Blocks but I tried using Visual Studio 2013 and neither worked, is there a way to only include the headers icvar.h needs?
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
Trying to use the source sdk to work is so difficult for me, I use Code::Blocks but I tried using Visual Studio 2013 and neither worked, is there a way to only include the headers icvar.h needs?
You don't really need to include it at all. Just make your own classes with the VFuncs defined.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us