Hello my children I have two minecraft accounts available they are 15 dollars a piece if you want both accounts I can sell for 28. I have had these accounts for a extremely long time and I do not play it anymore. The truckerbuddy one is was created before 2012 because you do not have to sign in with your email. The Dwezel one was created after 2012.

The Dweizel one I will be selling first because it is a pain in the ass do switch around the emails I will only take paypal! Here is how this works you pay the 7.50 in family I give the account then you give me the rest of the payment.

Ok my skype is ihaveamassivesack

The Dweizel one was created in December 17 2012



OK this is proof of one of the accounts
http://imgur.com/tiJbuTt

The other account
http://imgur.com/yXKhRwR

- - - Updated - - -

bump My one bump