Kinguin 2% off code for MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Kinguin 2% off code for MPGH
sUPP2%SAJA12

Much deals, much savings.

Thanks KG staff for the code since you've patched the scamm0r method.
wow such a leet deal, much appreciation
@Color LMAO Dude . Was the other post deleted?

P.S : We owe them for that 2% , such a big ripoff for them
Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
@Color LMAO Dude . Was the other post deleted?
Yeah since they know what's going on it's pretty much useless.
I'm still sort of suspicious.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I'm still sort of suspicious.
Ratted code so that they can give police IP of every user that uses the code and they paid me to spread it around and all ya'll are sheeps.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Ratted code so that they can give police IP of every user that uses the code and they paid me to spread it around and all ya'll are sheeps.
Man, sometimes I think mods are just funny .. Maybe I ratted minion position so I can track y'all
can't complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
What a deal
If you're a regular buyer I guess it adds up?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


If you're a regular buyer I guess it adds up?
Maybe :P

Personaly i buy em off dah pirate bay
Thanks for this !
Kinguin bought ads on the site boys, we did it mpgh real time league now.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Kinguin bought ads on the site boys, we did it mpgh real time league now.
Didn't MPGH just join the Affiliate Program?
It seems like MPGH is now a big deal for them now
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us