does it stll work?
PatchedBF4 MultiHack
" Plataform mismatch detected. You are trying to inject 32-bit dll into a 64 bit process which is not supported"
help ? '-'
help ? '-'
how do u use this hack ? I have to use a injector ?
how to use it? only a dll?
it does'nt work at all...
- - - Updated - - -
Platform mismatch detected. You are trying to inject a 32-bit DLL (bf4 Multihack 01.dll) into a 64-bit process (bf4.exe) which is not supported.
- - - Updated - - -
Platform mismatch detected. You are trying to inject a 32-bit DLL (bf4 Multihack 01.dll) into a 64-bit process (bf4.exe) which is not supported.
i injected the .dll in the 32 bit game with several injectors but it didnt worked
I use windows 10 64 bit
I use windows 10 64 bit
No Longer works for me. Used 32 bit game says its Injected but the menu does not open when i press page up
Aee achei um br aki
Cara me ajuda esso baixar e colocar na pasta do bf4 ??
Cara me ajuda esso baixar e colocar na pasta do bf4 ??
Cant wait to see if this works/test it!
does it work with windows 10


How to use this one file? thx for help
I have found! 32bit not works on 64bit OS
I have found! 32bit not works on 64bit OS
Closed... /Patched.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksNLMH - Naerons Little Multihack =P 26 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksWhere i can download multihack for Cod4 1.5 patch?? plz tellSA 6 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade I sellin an multihack 7 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WARCUBE.2 - Multihack - undetectedHI 21 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksCSS-Bunnyhop + DoD multihackFR 1
