[RELEASE] M14 TO M417 COMBAT

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] M14 TO M417 COMBAT
The m14 is a beast now the recoil is lower the accuracy will be alot better. Plus the spread is lowered and the fire rate heavily increased.









M417.rarattachment deleted · 512 downloads before removal
It has to be accepted.

Recoil doesn't change, I know RoF does, but not Recoil. Neither does accuracy, not sure about that though.
i meant the accuracy will shoot straighter and yes i can change the recoil
PM me media fire link please (:
looks amazing
The most powerful AR combined with one of the lowest recoil guns..Cool.
I never heard of recoil changing, but RoF will be nice.
I'm drooling over my keyboard over this xD Mongoose is indeed a modding god
oh come on please approve i want to use this!
Mon, PM me media fire link?
I have one question.
Is this like the other mods where my damn scope wont work?
i got my m16 converted to a M416CQB and the scope wouldnt work
u need to put on ur own scope. the one shown on the gun is purely cosmetic.
can a mod pls approve this we all want this so come on


y arnt there any mods looking at this section
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?