Window resize and placement
Hi folks,
since almost everyone here is using AutoHotKey I have written a little script which supports me in starting my fishing sessions.
I have 4 or sometimes 6 clients open which fishing simultaneously.
With this script the placement and resizing (for 7's Fishing Bot auto drop of boots) has been solved with [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[1] to [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[6] and based on a resolution of 1920x1080
The script itself is very trivial.
But i have nothing similar found here.
Have fun!
since almost everyone here is using AutoHotKey I have written a little script which supports me in starting my fishing sessions.
I have 4 or sometimes 6 clients open which fishing simultaneously.
With this script the placement and resizing (for 7's Fishing Bot auto drop of boots) has been solved with [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[1] to [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[6] and based on a resolution of 1920x1080
Code:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[5] | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[1] | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[2] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ----------------------- ------------------------- --------------------- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[6] | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[3] | [Alt]-[Ctrl]-[4] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ----------------------- ------------------------- --------------------- | | | | | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But i have nothing similar found here.
Code:
!^1:: WinMove,A,,768,0,576,432 return !^2:: WinMove,A,,1344,0,576,432 return !^3:: WinMove,A,,768,432,576,432 return !^4:: WinMove,A,,1344,432,576,432 return !^5:: WinMove,A,,192,0,576,432 return !^6:: WinMove,A,,192,432,576,432 return