Sometimes you get bored... Sometimes you remember...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Sometimes you get bored... Sometimes you remember...
I once got a suggestion that I should make a website hub thingy for private servers... It's 1 am at night, I am bored and I open my webserver and start working on some random things... Few hours later I decide that I might as well make it the private server thingy...

Presenting the very very very early stages of the profile page of my new little project

 
Screenshot


The site is pure HTML right now and has no functionality, that comes later when the design is completed

-- EDIT --

Oh yeah, it looks nice on phone too btw

 
Phone Screenshots


Looks good to me
woaw, truly amazing content.
Looks good, but it will be used for?
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
Looks good, but it will be used for?
It'll be a hub website for a private server.

Some of the features I'm going to look into making:

Texture Browser -> Think of it as an advanced texture grabber, Tag searches and categories like on prod, along with name filtering through the results you already have

Client Handler -> Might make it so you'll automatically login to the client when you access the page using your website account

Admin Control -> They'll be able to use this to manage both the server users and website elements

Database Management -> Should be pretty clear what it is, however... It'll help you manage your database by viewing it on the website. You'll be able to add/remove tables and edit data directly from there.

The profile page will show a wide variety of things related to the user
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


It'll be a hub website for a private server.

Some of the features I'm going to look into making:

Texture Browser -> Think of it as an advanced texture grabber, Tag searches and categories like on prod, along with name filtering through the results you already have

Client Handler -> Might make it so you'll automatically login to the client when you access the page using your website account

Admin Control -> They'll be able to use this to manage both the server users and website elements

Database Management -> Should be pretty clear what it is, however... It'll help you manage your database by viewing it on the website. You'll be able to add/remove tables and edit data directly from there.

The profile page will show a wide variety of things related to the user
Sounds great will look forward to seeing it when it's done
To me it looks just a very tiny bit like reddit
Looks like twitter but for rotmg private server. Really really liked the idea, please keep working on it I really hope to see it done in the future. +1
edit: wrong tab wuz open nvm
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?