Unboxed a Knife

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Unboxed a Knife


Please, and whalecumed
Rank 1
3 Comp Matches won

Damn, you let that alt rot on a shelf didn't you?
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Rank 1
3 Comp Matches won

Damn, you let that alt rot on a shelf didn't you?
It's my main and I don't comp nor play regular games that give exp. I play bhop, surf, jailbreak, minigames, etc.
Prolly another newbie who bought a shit ton of expensive skins.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Prolly another newbie who bought a shit ton of expensive skins.
What do you mean.. like I got a bunch of skins by selling the knife already or...?
Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post


What do you mean.. like I got a bunch of skins by selling the knife already or...?
That's what he means, anyhow congrats, I guess
Wow , good job bro !
Nice one, never unboxed a case in my life. Don't intend to either, statistically, I win!
Congratzzzzzzzzz How dat nigga worth ?
Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Congratzzzzzzzzz How dat nigga worth ?
~300 on community, but I can get higher if I pushed for it. I would like at least $350
Spend dat $$ on a pc upgrade bcos dat fps tho
Normen's knife was better, he opened a fac new m9 bayonet tiger tooth. But still great knife, and i guess what they say is true, silvers or unranked get all the knifes.
gratz on knife my unboxing's arent that awesome as yours
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?