WinkOutdatedMAT Universal Hack v2

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
MAT Universal Hack v2
Feaute:
-Aimbot
-ESP[Box.Player.Line.Weapon]
-Charm
-SeeGhost
-SpeedHack
-WeaponClass


Test Clients:

-MAT CIB2
-Suba Legacy


*Moderators*
Blue Jay
Hero

-+VirusScan+-
-CIB-TotalVirus
-CIB-MetaScan
-Suba-TotalVirus
-Suba-MetaScan


Setting Support


-Videos Tutorial for CIB-



-Videos Tutorial for Suba-



GamePlay



Note: Don't blame me if you get banned . This is for Fun

Credits:
-Me
-KikiluTeam



CIB_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 3,251 downloads 26/54 malicious
Suba_mpgh.net.rar699 KB · 1,499 downloads 11/56 malicious
Hi, I tried the hack and as soon as I enter a room and start a game; my game crashes and I get an error message. Please help as I don't know how to fix it, thank you in advance. This is the error:

No Label

Then it says

OS Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601)
CPU GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor at 2494 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (5560). I

It also has other stuff but MPGH won't let me post it as it says I cannot post links even though it doesn't have any links.
Suba or CIB ?


if you are using CIB please follow VDO

inject hack when you in gameplay
Suba.
I'm using Suba and I followed the video for Suba exactly. The hack is injected successfully and the character turn pink but when I start a game then it crashes and I get that error message.
Quote Originally Posted by omgstrlvl View Post
I'm using Suba and I followed the video for Suba exactly. The hack is injected successfully and the character turn pink but when I start a game then it crashes and I get that error message.
Try inject in Gameplay

Or crash when you walk?
problemm ..
when i inject .. succes after that blackscreen? help master !
Quote Originally Posted by imran90 View Post
problemm ..
when i inject .. succes after that blackscreen? help master !
Its may crash 1st time but its ok when you restart MAT and Inject a gain
error ..
windows 8?
no label? help !
i got this errror after inject


General protection fault!

History: UD3D9RenderDevice::Unlock <- UViewport::Unlock <- UWindowsViewport::Unlock <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

do you know why ?
Cib mat 2
Quote Originally Posted by ZeistX View Post
i got this errror after inject


General protection fault!

History: UD3D9RenderDevice::Unlock <- UViewport::Unlock <- UWindowsViewport::Unlock <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

do you know why ?
Cib mat 2
Ok i got the problem i fix it
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us