Hacks, tools, and mods (Working as of December 17, 2009)
For everyone who has the lazy lack of UTFSE I have put together a hack package.
I will update this thread whenever possible to include what hacks and tools are currently working that I recommend
To use the .DLL hacks you must have an injector, I highly recommend Faith Injector for It's simplicity and reliability. Faith injector is included within this package.
[MPGH]xFaith's Injector scans-
Faith Inject Virus Total
Faith Inject Jotti
.DLL Hacks-
WarPathSin666's multihack Ad free-
Hack includes-
Chams - Working with 3 color sets (WILL NOT WORK ON XP)
Crosshair - Working on Certain resolutions
Full Bright - Working
No Fog - Working (love this)
No Recoil - Working
Fly - Is a jump modifier 2x-8x (9x-10x do not work)
Hit Boxes - Working
Show Bullets - Working (fun but messy)
Screen shot-

Scans-
Virus total
Virus Scan
Cabase.dll- I think this is on MPGH somewhere.
Boxes- again
Fly- Unlike previous this is not a multiplier, you can hold jump to fly, tap to float)
No Fog- perfect
Speed hack- works great
No Spread- Perfect accuracy
Cam Positioning- put's cam under map, not sure whats its good for but eh..
Tracers- Same as show bullets.
Windowed- don't think this works at all.
Show fps- shows fps in top left
Unlock Cursor- not sure someone tell me
Draw Weapon- makes hands and weapons invisible.
Panic- clears all hacks.
Screenshot- (hack does not show I don't have another way to prtsc atm.)
Flying around outside two towers with no fog is nice.

romario313's multi tool-
whats in it:
Removals
CBL Checker
CA Opener
Tapper
Ip-Changer
Spammer
Cleaner
Internet (browser)

Virus total
Jotti scan
D Worm's M9 Superknife-
Turns your default knife into a minigun!
!WARNING! spool time

Virus Total
Virscan
Great for glitching! See my tutorial >>here<<
Package scans-
Virus total
Jotti


I will update this thread whenever possible to include what hacks and tools are currently working that I recommend
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANYTHING BESIDES PUTTING THIS TOGETHER!
I have tested all of these programs and all work properly. If they don't, either assume it's user error, a game patch, or just blame me...
All hacks have been place In a single .zip for your convenience. 7-Zip is the best tool for unzipping files and if you do not have it you really should get it >>here<< (I guarantee 7-zip working and clean)I have tested all of these programs and all work properly. If they don't, either assume it's user error, a game patch, or just blame me...
To use the .DLL hacks you must have an injector, I highly recommend Faith Injector for It's simplicity and reliability. Faith injector is included within this package.
[MPGH]xFaith's Injector scans-
Faith Inject Virus Total
Faith Inject Jotti
.DLL Hacks-
WarPathSin666's multihack Ad free-
Hack includes-
Chams - Working with 3 color sets (WILL NOT WORK ON XP)
Crosshair - Working on Certain resolutions
Full Bright - Working
No Fog - Working (love this)
No Recoil - Working
Fly - Is a jump modifier 2x-8x (9x-10x do not work)
Hit Boxes - Working
Show Bullets - Working (fun but messy)
Screen shot-

Scans-
Virus total
Virus Scan
Cabase.dll- I think this is on MPGH somewhere.
Boxes- again
Fly- Unlike previous this is not a multiplier, you can hold jump to fly, tap to float)
No Fog- perfect
Speed hack- works great
No Spread- Perfect accuracy
Cam Positioning- put's cam under map, not sure whats its good for but eh..
Tracers- Same as show bullets.
Windowed- don't think this works at all.
Show fps- shows fps in top left
Unlock Cursor- not sure someone tell me
Draw Weapon- makes hands and weapons invisible.
Panic- clears all hacks.
Screenshot- (hack does not show I don't have another way to prtsc atm.)
Flying around outside two towers with no fog is nice.

romario313's multi tool-
whats in it:
Removals
CBL Checker
CA Opener
Tapper
Ip-Changer
Spammer
Cleaner
Internet (browser)

Virus total
Jotti scan
D Worm's M9 Superknife-
Turns your default knife into a minigun!
!WARNING! spool time

Virus Total
Virscan
Great for glitching! See my tutorial >>here<<
Package scans-
Virus total
Jotti

I will add more as I see fit
Have fun with these and be sure to thank the creators! (and me if your up to it)
Have fun with these and be sure to thank the creators! (and me if your up to it)

