Free Boosting - Silver -> Gold Nova Master
Okay, so a few weeks ago my friends started giving me their accounts (silvers, novas) to boost up to mg. I figured "well, I might as well", and it was actually pretty fun. I found out, though, that playing against less-skilled players provided me with a better way to practice than playing against better skilled players. I went from being inconsistent in mg2 to carrying the last few games consistently with MG2s and MGEs. With that having been said, this is what I offer:
* Free boosts
* Your account keeps whatever skins or cases I get while in-game
* I WILL play music while in game to improve team performance when appropriate
* So far, out of the 20-odd games I've boosted my friends, I've gone 19/1
* You can use a family-sharing feature, so that I can't steal or modify your account
* I do accept donations, both in skins and on paypal
* I can only (usually) play four games a day during the week, and a variable amount on the weekends.
I consider it a win-win, because I do not have to pay for a smurf account for easy practice over and over, and you receive a service you would have otherwise paid for.
If you're interested, you can contact me via Skype: Message 'xxageoflightxx', or by replying to this thread.
Hope to give you bragging rights,
7h
* Free boosts
* Your account keeps whatever skins or cases I get while in-game
* I WILL play music while in game to improve team performance when appropriate
* So far, out of the 20-odd games I've boosted my friends, I've gone 19/1
* You can use a family-sharing feature, so that I can't steal or modify your account
* I do accept donations, both in skins and on paypal
* I can only (usually) play four games a day during the week, and a variable amount on the weekends.
I consider it a win-win, because I do not have to pay for a smurf account for easy practice over and over, and you receive a service you would have otherwise paid for.
If you're interested, you can contact me via Skype: Message 'xxageoflightxx', or by replying to this thread.
Hope to give you bragging rights,
7h