Can some one give me the download to this?
I have lost it.
I will thank you like shit.
ill try uploading one and send to u im a pm if all goes well
Here ya go pimpin
Texturescripts.rarattachment deleted · 365 downloads before removal
I'm Pretty Sure U Don't Need This File!
I dont have it and my CA works fine!!
Yep, but i wanna remove the lightsaber, and it looks like its the file that still makes you see knife as lightsaber, because i already replaced all melee .rez and its still there... or f someone can give me the melee rez and TEXURESCRIPTS.rez would be good.
And here's the Melee.rez. Dunno if the other ever got approved.
guns_t_pv_melee.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
That texture was another edited rez. Original file is needed.
Thank you choob for bumping a 3 week + thread.
kob391 BUMPING CHOOB. How da fk do choobs even find these things...
Who gives a damn if it doesn't work. THERE IS A FKING BACK UP FILES LIST STICKIED IN MODDING SECTION
Shut the fuck up public noobs. Get some money k poor mexicants?
If we were poor we would be absolute cunts. The fact that you are one means you are exactly that.