HelpGuide changer?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Guide changer?
Just wondering if there's a guid changer on here. From what I see my ban is only guid, so changing it should unban me.
You need a new Account, done :P
You mean GUID I guess? And no there aren't any GUID changers here.
Quote Originally Posted by BambBleBuu View Post
You need a new Account, done :P
I know that would work but i really dont feel like wasting the $10 each time i get banned lol.



Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
You mean GUID I guess? And no there aren't any GUID changers here.
Hmm, too bad. Thanks for letting me know though.
Quote Originally Posted by mvcvbrx View Post
I know that would work but i really dont feel like wasting the $10 each time i get banned lol.
Then stop Cheating / Hacking on BF4 Multiplayer =) easy or? :P
I know this is a hacker Forum for Bf4 and other fps games ... but you can't whining about to pay 10$ each time ... if you use a hack.
I am this Player who REPORTED hacker and Cheater if i see some one
If you want a New GUID you need a new Account.
Quote Originally Posted by BambBleBuu View Post
Then stop Cheating / Hacking on BF4 Multiplayer =) easy or? :P
I know this is a hacker Forum for Bf4 and other fps games ... but you can't whining about to pay 10$ each time ... if you use a hack.
I am this Player who REPORTED hacker and Cheater if i see some one
If you want a New GUID you need a new Account.
Where am i whining? All i said was i dont feel like paying for it, and i said it once. Maybe you should stop whining about hackers on a hack site.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?