I'm new.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I'm new.
Okay well, I'm pretty much totaly new to this whole hacking, coding etc. thing.
I'm only 15 for one so I am just starting to learn, I use to be a total pathetic steal other peoples hacks and not make my own noob. Now I want to learn to do it myself.
I was hoping some people could give me some pointers, places to start, stuff like that. I'm on a pretty bad computer currently (Getting a new one in about 6-10+ months), just a stupid dell laptop so I don't play anything TO amazing, GunZ and WarRock currently, sometimes Dofus, oh and Soldat. So yeah, I'm a noob...help me out? xD

*Going to go get my sig/avatar/profile up*

Oh and is it alright if I advertise this site on other forums? And advertising The D Pad on this forum? :S sometimes people get pissed.
Welcome dude. Well, making hacks is somewhat complicated. Start reading up on the tutorials we have on the forums. I plan to release alot more. Anyways, start learning a beginners language like VB, then work your way up to C++ and ASM.
Thank you, I will do that.
Welcome, Nice name btw. I had a backround with that name. Infact if you google your name it will be the first picture =P
ROFL!!!! I love your sig. XD
And Chaos Child is a Warhammer 40k novel. >.>
Pretty good one too.
*WH40k geek*

Edit: Yeah the picture that came up was the poster art/wallpaper for the novel. And lmao, Leroy Jenkins is effing famous. XD
Welcome.
WELCOME TO MPGH well dave said pretty much all their is to say if you need any help in prety much anything pm me and ill see what i can do for you. xD and its good your starting to learn i also started just a while back and now well im prety good with basic hacks and as for langauges start of with c or cpp dont do vb it will fuck you up wen u move on thats just some advice well have fun
I don't see why you can't 'advertise' the forums. Just don't place it where people would get pissed, like stick it in an obvious category, not like 'Signatures' or 'Hack Requests'.

Oh yeah, welcome.
Welcome to MPGH Brother Hope you stay and stay active
Quote Originally Posted by aldregon
Welcome to MPGH Brother Hope you stay and stay active
I'll be alot more active and give alot more contrubtions to the site when I get my new computer, though...I don't have much space on my current piece of crap.
(Woo, reviving a dead topic o_O)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us