[Request] M60 to M134 Minigun

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] M60 to M134 Minigun
I don't have time to do it atm, so if someone could please give me a download link through Media Fire, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Dude, use the search button. Corndog i think already made this. And it was compatible with MINIMI too.
I tried, couldn't find anything.
search previous posts with the 1,2,3,4,5... pages
its not there, i think, searched...

kid, you don't want this. takes like 4 secs to rev up, uses ammo in 5 secs about. also, if you let go, you have to wait 3 secs for it to cool down, then another 4 secs to rev up again... def. not ez in close quarters, and long range? forget about it.... a 5 sec burst 2 times(200 bullets total, 100/100) is just not a good wep...

Her thoughtfulness,
Bluthera
If you have no recoil its very good.
take a look around
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?