hardware banned?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
hardware banned?
I think I'm hardware banned, when I log in with one of my 5 accounts it says unregistred user (also in warrock web site) I have tried also my friend's account: unregistred user. If someone is hw banned what message will appear if he try loging in?
ummm well idk but dude if u did that sucks ass
Dud i can't logg in either. my friend can't log in. you are not banned they just have problems with the server
yahh u lucky then that u not baned perm
Just the fkng server down....
They have to get their asses kicked for this, cuz it occures every day.

They r jsut fkng noobish.... As always:
k2 =
mpgh =


makes:
Ty men, now I can log in only in web site, in the game alwais unregistred user. So I think I'm not banned, its only their f***ing servers that are going down.
yah thay need to get back in da game
Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
Just the fkng server down....
k2 =
mpgh =


makes:
Lmfao. Made my laugh IRL.
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Lmfao. Made my laugh IRL.

Not my idea. Saw it @ someone else
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Lmfao. Made my laugh IRL.
yah me to made me laffff
No all Warrock Servers are down!
Quote Originally Posted by soad56 View Post
No all Warrock Servers are down!
no... i see a lot of traffic on the site
Woot i connected but and i logged in to a server but i cannot pick a game mode to play
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
Woot i connected but and i logged in to a server but i cannot pick a game mode to play
yeah i enter a server and it just keeps showing the lvl 1 symbol and doesnt enter the game
omg the servers are still in mainentance so just wait
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us