COD6 Online play?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
COD6 Online play?
Sup ppls, i was wondering if you can play online for cod6 yet for cracked versions. Can anyone give me a tutorial if you can help me? Thanks+rep if you help me successfully.
google is your friend
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
google is your friend
I have tried. If you knew anything about COD6 you would know that its different and atm very hard to play online. I've been googling for ages and nothing has come up. Doph111, I bought a this cracked version xD However, I'll give you a torrent link to cod 6 after i come from my holiday destination.I suggest googling and using torrent searches
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Sup ppls, i was wondering if you can play online for cod6 yet for cracked versions. Can anyone give me a tutorial if you can help me? Thanks+rep if you help me successfully.
can you pm me a link for the crank version of cod 6 please?
Buy the game...
bla bla bla buy the game its a constructive info !!! loll loser!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us