DetectedBlodhack
Looks good.
//Approved
//Approved
Looks pretty good, how long did you take to make this? And why 4 scan virus links? 

Thanks btw... DEagle is WeaponName ...
DroppedWeapon->WeaponName();
- - - Updated - - -
I have been making this 2 weeks or so.. can't really remember but I would make this in few days now.... #Proggres
4 scans because I scanned exe not rar...
DroppedWeapon->WeaponName();- - - Updated - - -
I have been making this 2 weeks or so.. can't really remember but I would make this in few days now.... #Proggres
4 scans because I scanned exe not rar...
Why'd you hardcode the sensitivity amount in, thats just stupid 
Also you capitalized the 'E' in deagle :P
Some tips for your position stuff with the text rendering on entities:
Instead of adding extra x/y to screen coordinates after you have W2S'd their feet/head just make another vector and add the entitys position to the vector, then either increment/decrement the z axis of that vector, then just W2S that, wolah you got a more 'accurate' and consistent pos of the entity information (Do that for each of the texts, make sure its a consistent pad so they dont look un-alligned)
Edit:
999 illerminati

Also you capitalized the 'E' in deagle :P
Some tips for your position stuff with the text rendering on entities:
Instead of adding extra x/y to screen coordinates after you have W2S'd their feet/head just make another vector and add the entitys position to the vector, then either increment/decrement the z axis of that vector, then just W2S that, wolah you got a more 'accurate' and consistent pos of the entity information (Do that for each of the texts, make sure its a consistent pad so they dont look un-alligned)
Edit:
999 illerminati
Very Nice hack. Only 1 question. I am bad at the hack names and etc. What does "Legit Aimbot" and "Sens Aimlock" mean? + Do i have to change the mouse sensitivity to 2,35? Or i can leave it on 1,75 ?
Thanks for the reply/replies.
Thanks for the reply/replies. This thread is closed for replies.





