OutdatedBrightoak Rep Bot

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Brightoak Rep Bot
Quick bot. Works. Joins private map, selects quests which have enemies in a certain cell of the map and farms away. Skillset for Artifact Hunter, feel free to change it. Leave commentary please.



Virus Scans:
VirusTotal.com

VirusScan.com
BrightOak Rep Bot_mpgh.net.rar470 B · 1,521 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorGen View Post
@Jim Morrison

Approve please?
give him a day, he usually approves it within 16ish hours
Oh, okay. Thanks

M.D! Love that show ^_^
My problem

For some reason the bot is only targeting two specific monsters and is not getting any quests done that way.

I tried using a class that attacks multiple targets but after defeating those monsters, my character tries to heal while monsters are attacking it and ends up dying and restarting the cycle.


Can you help me?
I'll definitely have a look into it and update you by sometime tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FLBreacker

What class are you using? I did have the skillset put as Artifact Hunter, but you can (and I do recommend that you do) change it to multi-hitting classes. Specifically I would use Blaze Binder, DBSK or Chaos Slayer class (avoiding the second move to ensure Paragon does not occur).

You have to remember the monsters are so dispersed you want long range classes for this.
Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorGen View Post
I'll definitely have a look into it and update you by sometime tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FLBreacker

What class are you using? I did have the skillset put as Artifact Hunter, but you can (and I do recommend that you do) change it to multi-hitting classes. Specifically I would use Blaze Binder, DBSK or Chaos Slayer class (avoiding the second move to ensure Paragon does not occur).

You have to remember the monsters are so dispersed you want long range classes for this.
I was using Chaos Champion Prime.
Try another class like Ultra Elemental Warrior, Troll SpellSmith, DBSK, Blaze Binder and let me know how it goes.
nice one works good farms fast
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us