Growing a Programming Business

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Growing a Programming Business
Hello Everyone.
I recently started my own web design business around 6 months ago. So far, I have worked with around 10 clients, all found by word of mouth.
  • Salon Website
  • Personal Website (Portfolio)
  • Online Store
  • Photography Website(s)
  • And a few more


I have grossed just about $750 dollars so far, and I want to grow. Anyone have any suggestions? I have not purchased any advertising, but I have had a slight advantage finding customers over word of mouth seeing as I live in Silicon Valley and my father is the CEO of a huge company. I don't know what the next steps should be and I am seeking out help from you guys in hopes of some dope advice. My site is here. Any feedback/questions are appreciated /

@Chase If anything try to advertise a lot this is what mainly get's companies noticed more customers more money. In my own words I would suggest save up for advertising. Then I'd just advertise on other sites it will get your company noticed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us