PostSolvedNeed help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help
Hello, I am trying a dayz hack and i wonder i have arma 3 on the same steam account, if i get global banned on dayz will it effect the arma 3 aswell?
Quote Originally Posted by yhahacker View Post
Hello, I am trying a dayz hack and i wonder i have arma 3 on the same steam account, if i get global banned on dayz will it effect the arma 3 aswell?
Confirmed, arma 2, arma 3 and dayz standalone global bans are linked, if you want hack and not be banned on all 3 games, have each one on a seperate account.
Really? I got BE banned on A2 and my A3 is completely fine...
Quote Originally Posted by porasi View Post
Really? I got BE banned on A2 and my A3 is completely fine...
Might be delayed ban.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us