Radar Colors

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Radar Colors
I've seen people that have the color of the team instead of the 4 base colors (green, yellow, purple, orange), so if you are CT its a bluish shade and if you are on T its tan.
Teach me please.
cl_color ## ## ##

replace the #s with any numbers you want. For example: cl_color 20 20 20, or 19 19 19, etc
Quote Originally Posted by ayylmao12 View Post
cl_color ## ## ##

replace the #s with any numbers you want. For example: cl_color 20 20 20, or 19 19 19, etc
cl_color only supports the 4 colors I have listed in the OP.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
cl_color only supports the 4 colors I have listed in the OP.
Wrongerino. Try what I put in my previous post.
What about the people with no color at all?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?