A friend challenged me...

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
A friend challenged me...
So, I have a small challenge...
A friend of mine said that if I can break into his account in a week (he has quit rotmg) he'll give me the account. He gave me the E-mail, but not the password (hence break into the account). After that week he'll sell it. Hoew to brek intu account?
Again, I have the email, but not the password...
GL there are over 100 trillion password combos out there, think of his pet names and other account names / password u may know of stuff like that ask him stuff like whats your favorite food other than than its not realy possible in a week
Well, he changed his password to something really obscure...
He did this because it is like a $150 acct.
He isn't very smart though...

- - - Updated - - -

And technically, there are more than 100trillion password combos out there, considering the available characters and possible keys.
Hence, challenge...
get access to email

change pass.

if its hotmail it should be pretty easy to get into
It's a microsoft windows live account.
Also, he sent me a pic, his password is 20 characters long and supposedly takes 100,000 years to crack... supposedly...
Quote Originally Posted by friendfob View Post
takes 100,000 years to crack...
give me email
Anyway I can break into his email account if it is a windows live account?

- - - Updated - - -

And, i'm not new to cracking accounts, I just want to surprise the [censored for da children] out of him.

Rigged, I know that a password that "takes 100,000 years" to crack can be cracked in easily under a week, especially with my computer... I just don't know about his e-mail. I also don't know if i'll be able to get past the waiting time on the realm login page...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you unbanned yet?
Quote Originally Posted by friendfob View Post
Anyway I can break into his email account if it is a windows live account?

- - - Updated - - -

And, i'm not new to cracking accounts, I just want to surprise the [censored for da children] out of him.

Rigged, I know that a password that "takes 100,000 years" to crack can be cracked in easily under a week, especially with my computer... I just don't know about his e-mail. I also don't know if i'll be able to get past the waiting time on the realm login page...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you unbanned yet?
gib email gib email
Is it worth it brute forcing it?
I've known this guy for like 6 years, I know lots about him, how can I use this information to get into his live account?
I just have never had to get into a live account before. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know if you have to answer a captcha with microsoft windows live accounts?
I also just realized that he gave me his email, and he uses windows 10... ... ... so... he hasn't quite thought this through...
and yes, he does use his email for his computer.

- - - Updated - - -

I might RAT/keylogger him...
I dunno
too many options.
I have been programming for roughly 3 years, so I am not a "newbie" but I am no expert.
Quote Originally Posted by friendfob View Post

I might keylogger him...
yes yes yes yes keylogger him yes yes yes
Krazyshank, I just came here to decide what kind of attack to use on the account. Whether or not to RAT/Keylogger him, or to brute force his e-mail. Also, credit card theft is a big mistake for me to make (i'm only 23, and don't want to go to jail for that). At the end of the day, it doesn't matter much what anyone says on this forum. I already had multiple ideas laid out, I just wanted help deciding which idea to go with.
Besides, he gave me his e-mail, so as to basically say "here you go, have fun!"
He and I both study computer science. He knows and I know how to get into accounts.
I don't care if you don't believe me, krazyshank. I already thought of ways to get into the account, especially since it's a windows live account, I just don't wanna waste my time with trivial pursuits (brute force) while I might have been able to trick him into opening a Hey_Jake_look_at_this.png.exe ... somehow...
As I previously stated, he is not the sharpest blade in the drawer...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone got a website somewhere where I can get an easy word file resource for my brute force program (made with python 2) that contains words and words with numbers like both oatmeal and 0a7m3al or tomato and 70ma70?
Did you friend also "challenge" you to steal his credit card and purchase anything you wanted?
What a believable story, my god.
Like what Raple said, just get access to his email. Request for password reset and done. Access.

Just contact Kabam support and tell them you want to change the email because you lost access to it and you forgot your password. Get them to change it to your email, password reset. Account obtained
lol you aren't gonna brute force the account or the email, and your computer can't "easily do it in under a week'. Maybe you don't understand just how big a trillion is... To put things into perspective, a trillion seconds is 31k years. Of course that doesn't mean it'll take that long to crack because your computer will do more than one calculation per second, but you won't be able to do it within your lifetime. I promise. Especially due to the fact that any modern emails lock you out after too many tries, even Realm does.
1. No you can't.
2. You will most likely visit jail if you're caught breaking into someone else's machine.
3. You're 23. Come on man.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?