SolvedI want to learn so I can join this section!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I want to learn so I can join this section!
Hello, I've been looking through this section of MPGH and noticed this game is still booming and is very profitable. I have many CS-GO accounts but never really played or even hacked in it yet. I want to learn how to make memory hacks for this game. I'm not a noob and I think I'm a fast learner. I have good experience hacking CoD and a few other games. I'm interested in learning what kind of hacks I can make for this game, and are the memory addresses static or dynamic. Are there any dvars? what software would be best for hacking this game? Cheat engine, IDA, ollydbg? I'm really interested in learning, if anyone can add me on Skype where we could get in a Skype call or comment below any tips you may have I would oo soo appreciate it. I'd give you a little rep and a vouch. BTW I code in VB only if that matters..

Thanks for your time.

Skype: xxfrequentxx
Most users use Visual Express, and try to make an Triggerbot/Aimbot (HOT) these are very popular.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Most users use Visual Express, and try to make an Triggerbot/Aimbot (HOT) these are very popular.
Not only popular to do, they are also every where and a lot of tutorials on how to make em' so it would be a good start.
You gotta learn some type of language than u can start coding triggers ect. also you said you were a "hacker" in COD the type of hacks that people use in csgo are more advanced than .CFG hacks or whatever
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenCobra View Post
You gotta learn some type of language than u can start coding triggers ect. also you said you were a "hacker" in COD the type of hacks that people use in csgo are more advanced than .CFG hacks or whatever
can it be done in vb?

I never used .CFG
C++ is good language, there are free books you can get on the internet, just search like "C++ Primer Free PDF" and download, learning the language you are using and basic programming techniques is very important., you need to understand how a for loop block looks, I also suggest reading up on some x86 assembly to get a simple understanding when you are reverse engineering with IDA/Olly Dbg.

Dont even try creating a hack untill you are basically fluent in the language you are learning.

Oh and with x86, dont bother learning the entire language unless you want to create stuff in it, if you reverse something and stumble upon some unkown opcode you can just google it and find out, its how most people do it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?