Boolean operators.
0 = false, above 0 = true
Hey I found that first :O it was in my sig lol
Hey! Dont forget my other post(that got removed pretty quickly ;P)


lol 
"Have fun in your new home"

"Have fun in your new home"
Im certain that it is
0 is false
!0 is true ( by not zero that includes negative numbers)
0 is false
!0 is true ( by not zero that includes negative numbers)
To be or not to be, to be true, or to be not true, to be false, or to be gay.
Wait what? o_o I somewhat understand this a bit more clearer now.
But I definetly loved zeco's example on MSN last night.
!(0 || 1)
"!(Dead || Alive) = Alive. !(Alive)= Not Alive = Awww shet, he's dead guys. "
Wait what? o_o I somewhat understand this a bit more clearer now.
But I definetly loved zeco's example on MSN last night.
!(0 || 1)
"!(Dead || Alive) = Alive. !(Alive)= Not Alive = Awww shet, he's dead guys. "
This thread is closed for replies.


