Looking for an Adsense click provider

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for an Adsense click provider
Looking for someone who can provide good amounts of Adsense clicks. Relationship will be ongoing if satisfied. Does anyone here offer this kind of thing?
Would Hitleap meet your needs?
Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
Would Hitleap meet your needs?
this isnt 2012
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

this isnt 2012
mb. Ignore me I know nothing
I thought google would be able to trace fake clicks ?
I've used Fiverr up until now. Reinvesting some of the Adsense profit, I've been making over $3k a month from them, since may. As long as you choose you seller carefully and make sure they know what they're doing, AND have enough traffic and no ridiculous CTR like 10%, everything will be fine.

Thanks for the Hitleap suggestion, sadly not what I'm looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by Florianr View Post
I've used Fiverr up until now. Reinvesting some of the Adsense profit, I've been making over $3k a month from them, since may. As long as you choose you seller carefully and make sure they know what they're doing, AND have enough traffic and no ridiculous CTR like 10%, everything will be fine.

Thanks for the Hitleap suggestion, sadly not what I'm looking for.
Could you tell us a bit more about how you do it?
Care to tell us what gigs/sellers you use on fiverr?
Basically, I order clicks at a certain price (for example 3000 clicks a month) and get 4000+ clicks at a certain CPC. The guy providing your clicks will always earn more than you, but when you earn 4K and he earns 6k, who are you to complain!
Do you still do this? I need to know how you do it cause ive just started adsense and dont know how to make money. if you could help that would be awesome.
you bumping 2015 threads.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?