ExclamationNew hack as bolek?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New hack as bolek?
Hello everybody I'm Italian and I was recommended this site as a "site of the best hack" and I wanted to ask if you can take a hack for warrock as Bolek ...
look for your answers ...For Bolek I mean: bullet x10, x100 and esp name

Bye Bye.
no begging and this is spam ...
becauase? -.-
Quote Originally Posted by bykill View Post
becauase? -.-
Against rules choob
bullet / fast as / ESP are mainly VIP features but they do have it in some mega public hacks
Bolek was a public hack but not a VIP
In fact I wonder if this is where you create type Bolek
Warrock had maintenance only yesterday so the new hacks will only have basic features..

In 2-3 days there will be more good public hacks available with more features
Bolek was released the same day as the update ... I think
E 'mpgh the creator right?
I can not create it because it gives me error that
I create the dll but I send it as a file of Visual Studio C + +
i'm italian i'm not understand the guide :l
u mean unknownpk hacks ?
ye and not this site its ************* ROFL
Please do not beg for hacks. Hacks will be released as soon as they are coded.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us