ExclamationTaking Pro Requests

Posts 16–30 of 91 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
its not ur fault but the mw2 logo just ruins the whole sig imo
Hey it isn't our signature, so what does it matter lol That's what was asked of me and that's what I did.


Quote Originally Posted by M!niG View Post
looksl iek images throw on backrounds :/
Most of the sigs I do are by the user's preference not mine lol So if they look like crap even though I made them, it's just how they wanted em haha


Added my own kinda style to this one, I'll be creating a v2. Realistic flames.

HackerzCoderz sig v1:

Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
HackerzCoderz sig:
thats a pretty cool sig there
Can you please make me one with 500H and 100W I like Modern Warfare 2 and i'd like my name to be in like bloood or somtin i like the colors red and black.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeklerCA View Post
Can you please make me one with 500H and 100W I like Modern Warfare 2 and i'd like my name to be in like bloood or somtin i like the colors red and black.
No problem I'll get on it right now and send you it in a few xD
Mines Awesome
All new signature requests will AUTO UPDATE if you want changes made. This means that whatever signature I created that you are using, if you want pink instead of black for example, you won't even have to be online, it will automatically change for you.

ZeklerCA's Sig:
Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
All new signature requests will AUTO UPDATED if you want changes made. This means that whatever signature I created that you are using, if you want pink instead of black for example, you won't even have to be online, it will automatically change for you.

ZeklerCA's Sig:
how u gonna do that, lemme guess ur gonna relace the img that the img code leads to
Hi I need a sig for CA Publicist so can you help me?

It should say "Support Gtfo for CA Publicist".

And I want a picture thats scary/horro like SAW ya know the movie

Colours should be dark.

IF you can help me I'd be very happy.
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
Hi I need a sig for CA Publicist so can you help me?

It should say "Support Gtfo for CA Publicist".

And I want a picture thats scary/horro like SAW ya know the movie

Colours should be dark.

IF you can help me I'd be very happy.
i can make one for u if u want
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo
Hi I need a sig for CA Publicist so can you help me?

It should say "Support Gtfo for CA Publicist".

And I want a picture thats scary/horro like SAW ya know the movie

Colours should be dark.

IF you can help me I'd be very happy.
No problem I'll start it tomorrow xD It's 3:37AM here, I gotta be up at 8AM lol So I'll start it tomorrow. Thanks for your interest! And sc it's very rude to jump in on others' requests, he would've posted in your thread if he wanted you to create it. Please don't interrupt.
Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
No problem I'll start it tomorrow xD It's 3:37AM here, I gotta be up at 8AM lol So I'll start it tomorrow. Thanks for your interest! And sc it's very rude to jump in on others' requests, he would've posted in your thread if he wanted you to create it. Please don't interrupt.
i didnt mean to interrupt i just offered cause i figured u would be asleep and thout he might like it soon
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
i didnt mean to interrupt i just offered cause i figured u would be asleep and thout he might like it soon
Oh sure that's fine then haha Just add that next time xD I'll leave it noted here, if I"m offline and people need it badly you can take over for me.
Im not trying to be offensive or anything, because you are helping people, but it doesn't look like you've been designing graphics for 8 years.

Oh and please in future don't double or triple post. I'd merge your posts but unfortunately my internet is to laggy for me to do this.
yh. i thought about that 2.
In one post sb said that the sigs here(on MPGH) are impressive and asked what YOU could do.
You answered like that ``Haha..u mean NOT impressive``

But sorry..
Energy,Dr,Haze,Songki,Lostie,Hyak, EVEN ME , do better sigs.
Srry.
Yah i thought that was pretty ignorant on his part. Id like to see some web templates made by this guy.
Posts 16–30 of 91 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us