M9 - M67

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
M9 - M67
I'm not asking someone to do it for me.
I've tried. I wanted to ask for some help.

I've tried swapping the ltb files, but when I went in game, my knife wasn't even there. I was holding nothing?

Any ideas, or is it just not possible?
well thers a few flaws.


1. the two ltbs aren't compatible.

2. it wouldn't explode like a grenade it would just be like a grenade moving back anf forth but still attack like the m9.
Lol that would be a funny mod.
If this could be possible? we could threw nades? O_o
because the file extention maybe you got it off another site so when u had .ltb and u injected it would have said: .rezNEWFILE so you just rename it to .rez only or you have 2 of the same files
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us