WTTPAYPAL FOR AMAZON REFUND SERVICE !

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Haha thanks for the vouches
F u C k me
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
@[SMA] Paradise`
REPLY TO ME SO I CAN PAY YOU !
lol you can wait in line mate - although i am not a customer of Paradise's i know he get butt loads of request daily, some people dont hear a reply for at least 2 weeks lmao
Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRefunder View Post


lol you can wait in line mate - although i am not a customer of Paradise's i know he get butt loads of request daily, some people dont hear a reply for at least 2 weeks lmao
We sext over skype daily
Now I have money to pay for his service.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
We sext over skype daily
Now I have money to pay for his service.
lol
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?