Tinder Hoes

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Tinder Hoes
Recently grabbed tinder, swiped right on everyone for a few weeks and ended after about 2-3 weeks with 75-80 decent girls that I would fuck.... Probably got nudes from 30-40 of them, anyone fucked a shitload of tinder girls?
No, I like not having STDs
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
No, I like not having STDs
Wrap it 6 times and walk up like
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


Wrap it 6 times and walk up like
Bro, 6 times is not enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Bro, 6 times is not enough.
Good thing I haven't went through with any of these girls, I was going to MAYBE wrap once...
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


Wrap it 6 times and walk up like
Ain't enough wrap in the world to save you from tinder girls bruh
If you want STI's, go for it.
Ive fucked alot of tinder girls. No stds
I'd fuck a slut. They are always the hottest.
Just gotta get a SCROGUARD and you are Gucci.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
I'd fuck a slut. They are always the hottest.
Just gotta get a SCROGUARD and you are Gucci.
Looked it up, they're $20. Totally worth it.
if you want hiv, go ahead.
Enjoy STD mate
lmaooo tinder never worked for me, but i imagine theres so many thots on there
Would love to get on Tinder but that shit ain't popular here anymore.
Never had tinder xD
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?