Request: Email Extractor

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Request: Email Extractor
I would like to know how a email extractor functions. I can't find how to make one anywere on the internet. If you can help me make one it would be much appreciated,but you don't have to. I just need to know how they function. Because I have no idea how they function.
Explain what you are tying to do please??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Explain what you are tying to do please??
I'm making a complex email spammer, and I want to add a email extractor to it. I want it to add random emails to a list of emails. Or take the emails from craigslist and add them to the list.
Quote Originally Posted by Marthz View Post
I'm making a complex email spammer, and I want to add a email extractor to it. I want it to add random emails to a list of emails. Or take the emails from craigslist and add them to the list.
Still confused on what you want to do
Do you mean use a fake email?
Do you mean using contacts?
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


Still confused on what you want to do
Do you mean use a fake email?
Do you mean using contacts?
Using contacts.
Ok, I have 2 options on the email extractor. Random Hotmail/yahoo/gmail emails. They can be fake. Just as long as their random and they actually make sense. like dragon22@hotmail.com not hsdfhkd@hotmail.com

As for the Craigslist extractor. Craigslist is like a ad place, and each person has a email on their post, and I want the extractor to go in and take that and place it on the list.

Also I only want 1000 emails each extraction. Can you help me to make it stop at 1000 emails?
For the random one. I'm thinking of having a long 20,000 word list, and just have it list those with random chars, and have @hotmail , @yahoo.com , @gmail.com at the end , but have them at random also.
Wow, the program your thinking of is sorta like a worm but it doesnt send itself in an email
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Wow, the program your thinking of is sorta like a worm but it doesnt send itself in an email
For the craigslist extractor. Yea. I just need to know how to make it worm into it.

See look. On a craigslist ad

WTB: External bb crankset or other for SS MTB

The post has a email on it

"Reply to: sale-kxsgp-1518288878@craigslist.org " I want the extractor to go into alot of ads, and take the email, and add it to a list.
you can use this to start off http://www.youⓘ tube.com/watch?v=BuH_Ho7rXF4 (remove space) then you can just fuck around with the code.. put a timer to send multiple emails at a time.....

and for getting emails from craigs list.. it will be too complicated, easier to insert emails manually
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?