C++ FOR PROGRAMM

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ FOR PROGRAMM
EHY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... !!! NOTHING you can learn from the C ++ language, without even the basics of programming .... IF IS YES , HOW ?WHERE (THAT SITE)? AND how long IT TAKES? THANK YOU GUYS
Quote Originally Posted by 00qwee View Post
EHY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... !!! NOTHING you can learn from the C ++ language, without even the basics of programming .... IF IS YES , HOW ?WHERE (THAT SITE)? AND how long IT TAKES? THANK YOU GUYS
Before commiting to any programming language, I'd you advise getting some grammar lessons. Here you goⓘ.
@R3DDOT any C++ book you could advise? or video tutorials?
Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
@R3DDOT any C++ book you could advise? or video tutorials?
Thenewboston has some goods videos about C (slightly different from C++, but still helpful), you can check themⓘ out.

I didn't read any books online, I just went to do some C++ online challenges (A lot of C++ books are posted in the programming section, don't forget to check that out).
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


Before commiting to any programming language, I'd you advise getting some grammar lessons. Here you goⓘ.
Just wanted to say LOLⓘ.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us