WTSApple MacBook Pro Service. Doing All Macbook Pros 13'' 14'' 15''

Posts 196–199 of 199 · Page 14 of 14
So what number in line am I? I have no clue what was going on or if I'm still getting a mac, but I paid you about 2-3 months ago... Contacted you frequently and you provided me updates. Then you asked me which email I paid you with.. You told me to call paypal and get the money back. I had to call 3 times and because there was a phone verification usually they don't give the money back but after numerous attempts I got my money back. And you said you would send me my mac. I was number 6 in line from what you told me... But I kept get bumped down because other people ordered more macs... I have no idea what's going on with my order... If I didn't contact you that time and if you didn't ask me which account I had paid you with I would have never know what was going on
Quote Originally Posted by DChan88 View Post
So what number in line am I? I have no clue what was going on or if I'm still getting a mac, but I paid you about 2-3 months ago... Contacted you frequently and you provided me updates. Then you asked me which email I paid you with.. You told me to call paypal and get the money back. I had to call 3 times and because there was a phone verification usually they don't give the money back but after numerous attempts I got my money back. And you said you would send me my mac. I was number 6 in line from what you told me... But I kept get bumped down because other people ordered more macs... I have no idea what's going on with my order... If I didn't contact you that time and if you didn't ask me which account I had paid you with I would have never know what was going on
Oh my gosh! We're so sorry! I'll make sure that I get in contact with bioeche to get your situation sorted out
He comes back from school at about 4PM EST. So if you are online then we can definitely look into this with you
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Oh my gosh! We're so sorry! I'll make sure that I get in contact with bioeche to get your situation sorted out
He comes back from school at about 4PM EST. So if you are online then we can definitely look into this with you
Thank you. Don't get me wrong Bio did update me fairly often when I asked about it but now I just don't know what's going on.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Both Kongou. and bioecho have been banned due to pending refunds.
If you haven't received a refund, and have waited for an extended period of time consider going to paypal filing a dispute or with your credit card company.
Posts 196–199 of 199 · Page 14 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?