White Screen...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
White Screen...
As I was just playing warrock I noticed that if you stay in the same place for awhile the screen will go white then some dramatic music will play then the screen will go back to the game and the music will still play for like 3 sec. Anyone elce noticed this?
Lol never happend to me
Quote Originally Posted by frankf123 View Post
As I was just playing warrock I noticed that if you stay in the same place for awhile the screen will go white then some dramatic music will play then the screen will go back to the game and the music will still play for like 3 sec. Anyone elce noticed this?
Or either u hit a hidden flashmine....or u just died their and u say a bright light and all ur life pastin by ur eyes...then u woke up on a chair and say a message from God himself sayin: "violation ***** sorry it happens to the best...but ur account has been banned by me....sorry =("

PS: im pretty sure its one of them...
Just take a look at this ugly site:
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us