255 2x2

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
255 2x2
I come here to offer my adreass 255 that picks up at 2-2, I'm not devaluing the project that yulu posted 1x1 and tals, I'm just leaving if you want to level up more than 2 people in this adreass up 4 people

Code:
Adreass:
Code:
1°Slote blue
101E4930


1°Slote Red
101E7250


2°Slote Blue
101E4830


2°Slote Red
101E7774


Created by: FããDoMasterBS / Magal
Please, could inform a tutorial to create .dll files?

It's possible?

I want to learn how to create dll Black Shot SEA.

From already thank you.

Att., Franklinsi

__________________________________________________ _________________

Por Favor, poderia informar um tutorial para criar arquivos .dll?

É possivel?

Quero aprender a criar dll do Black Shot SEA.

Desde ja agradeço.

Att., Franklinsi
Quote Originally Posted by franklinsi View Post
Please, could inform a tutorial to create .dll files?

It's possible?

I want to learn how to create dll Black Shot SEA.

From already thank you.

Att., Franklinsi

__________________________________________________ _________________

Por Favor, poderia informar um tutorial para criar arquivos .dll?

É possivel?

Quero aprender a criar dll do Black Shot SEA.

Desde ja agradeço.

Att., Franklinsi
U can use the youtube
Only you search on youtube, and in some programming sites
where is the hack i cant see it
Quote Originally Posted by DownMan13 View Post
Great Code.
Thank you I will soon bring the points of the room kill, you go up to the kill in KD
Quote Originally Posted by FDoMasterBs2 View Post
I come here to offer my adreass 255 that picks up at 2-2, I'm not devaluing the project that yulu posted 1x1 and tals, I'm just leaving if you want to level up more than 2 people in this adreass up 4 people
Thank you for the nice release Magal! I am your skype friend ~Bloodlust~ xD
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Thank you for the nice release Magal! I am your skype friend ~Bloodlust~ xD
KKKKKK soon more will help
You are a good cracker...
These codes are outdated!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us