Paranoid...
So a while back I had some BTC and I exchanged it with some guy for PP. I was pretty skeptical so I made sure he sent it as "Friends and Family" and that he left a note saying that he would not charge back blah blah (its what MM's use).
Anyways, the next day the scumbag filed a claim saying the payment was unauthorized. I provided a shit ton of evidence including screenshots about the case but PP decided to close the case and gave him his money back.
So now I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes down to PP payments. I haven't accepted a PP payment in months because of this...
What do you guys think about this?
/Discuss
Anyways, the next day the scumbag filed a claim saying the payment was unauthorized. I provided a shit ton of evidence including screenshots about the case but PP decided to close the case and gave him his money back.
So now I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes down to PP payments. I haven't accepted a PP payment in months because of this...
What do you guys think about this?
/Discuss



