SolvedI got scammed

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I got scammed
I know I know it's my fault for getting scammed but, I really need that account back. I bought that account on school (I'm 6 Grade at that time and he was 8.) Well I play quite a lot and then I got scammed by a guy online. He said he was going to give me 1000 ACs. Ik im stupid at that time. But now I cant get the password back cause its not my email, and when i asked him, he didn't want to cause he not play it again. Please help me guys!!

Account name : xypr_hassasin
Quote Originally Posted by XyDaZ19 View Post
I know I know it's my fault for getting scammed but, I really need that account back. I bought that account on school (I'm 6 Grade at that time and he was 8.) Well I play quite a lot and then I got scammed by a guy online. He said he was going to give me 1000 ACs. Ik im stupid at that time. But now I cant get the password back cause its not my email, and when i asked him, he didn't want to cause he not play it again. Please help me guys!!

Account name : xypr_hassasin
Post a thread about this here
Quote Originally Posted by XyDaZ19 View Post
I know I know it's my fault for getting scammed but, I really need that account back. I bought that account on school (I'm 6 Grade at that time and he was 8.) Well I play quite a lot and then I got scammed by a guy online. He said he was going to give me 1000 ACs. Ik im stupid at that time. But now I cant get the password back cause its not my email, and when i asked him, he didn't want to cause he not play it again. Please help me guys!!

Account name : xypr_hassasin
You need to link the scammer's MPGH username, full skype conversation etc.
OP opened a thread in scammers grave.

/resolved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us