Selling CHEAP UBHPS and ST's!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling CHEAP UBHPS and ST's!
Welcome to the Fargo Shop!


Selling Unbound Health Rings: $0.55 (Will be selling for a little bit cheaper if bought in bulk)

Selling Shendyt of Geb (ST Robe): $0.90 (Will be selling for a little bit cheaper if bought in bulk)

Selling Ancient Spell Pierce (ST Spell) $0.90 (Will be selling for a little bit cheaper if bought in bulk)

Selling Etherite Daggers (ST Dagger): $0.95


Proof of Everything:
Ancient Pierce Spells and Etherite Daggers:
http://imgur.com/1lNdPUOⓘ

Shendyt Robes and Unbound Health Rings:
http://imgur.com/5oVTYMhⓘ

FAQ:
1) Where can you contact me?
Most of the time I am available on my skype, MuthaFargoo messege me on there to get some solid trades done.

2) How do I know I will be safe and not get scammed?
I do have a few vouchers and we will most likely be using an OMM from MPGH unless the buyer wants to go first. (Going first is completely optional. You do not have to go first, but if you do not we will use an OMM.

3) Are there any other items for sale?
Other than my current items listed in this post, I do not have any other items for sale. Although there are no other items, I am planning on gathering some skins and other goods for the sake of the community.

4) What payment methods are you recieving?
I will take mules in exchange for some of my items, but mainly the only payment option is Paypal. Make sure to skype me any questions regarding this.

5) After the trade is complete, do you vouch?
Yes, after the trade is complete I will vouch on your MPGH Profile and give a nice comment, as long as the other person(s) do the same to me.


*I am looking for honest and vouched traders who want to do actual deals. Please do not spam post nor skype*
hey, i added you on skype i hope to buy soon

- - - Updated - - -

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
Quote Originally Posted by sirocksify View Post
hey, i added you on skype i hope to buy soon

- - - Updated - - -

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
Report in SCAMMERS GRAVE please.
Quote Originally Posted by sirocksify View Post
hey, i added you on skype i hope to buy soon

- - - Updated - - -

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
Lies, he is just mad that I wouldn't do a deal with him...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?