Putting hack buttons on my extra mouse keys?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Putting hack buttons on my extra mouse keys?
So I just bought a new mouse, and I wanted to put the Aimbot button on my extra mouse keys. When I go to the options, and I press to put the Aimbot button on the button im pressing, it doesnt work. Is there a way to make it work?
Using AHK it's easy.
Simply make a new script and paste;
Code:
Xbutton2::
send i
return
You may have to use Xbutton1, but for my mouse whenever I press the extra button it sends the I key, toggling auto-fire.
Quote Originally Posted by TheLolization View Post
So I just bought a new mouse, and I wanted to put the Aimbot button on my extra mouse keys. When I go to the options, and I press to put the Aimbot button on the button im pressing, it doesnt work. Is there a way to make it work?
what mouse u have?

i have razer naga and i can change button with razer synapse
Use AHK, it's an amazing program.

This is the script I use for Realm.
Code:
#IfWinActive Adobe Flash Player 17

MButton::i
XButton1::rctrl
XButton2::\
End::0
Middle mouse button for aimbot.
Page back macro for special attack.
Page forward macro for nexus.
End key above the arrow keys (since I'm a lefty) to enter portals.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?