Availability for Phoenix Realms 2
Want to contribute to Phoenix Realms, but don't have the coding ability or the time needed to be a developer? Phoenix Realms 2 needs a lot of ideas for dungeons, classes, and other kinds of content! The Phoenix Committee is a group of beta testers who will also make and discuss ideas for Phoenix Realms 2. If you wish to join, simple add me on Skype and ask for membership of the Committee.
At the moment, the Committee is an open group for anyone to join! However, as development further progresses, I will begin to cut out less fit members from the Committee until I create a suitable Committee team. All you have to do to make the cut is to be active and be open to discussion! I promise you´ll have quite some fun once our closed testing phase begins.
At the moment, the Committee is an open group for anyone to join! However, as development further progresses, I will begin to cut out less fit members from the Committee until I create a suitable Committee team. All you have to do to make the cut is to be active and be open to discussion! I promise you´ll have quite some fun once our closed testing phase begins.