✪✪✪ CHEAP WALMART GIFTCARDS l 50% l 20 l 40 l 50 l 100 l 200 ✪✪✪
If you are interested in buying Walmart giftcards just contact me via Skype: boobsandlubes
Available Credits: 20 l 40 l 50 l 100 l 200
Price:
50% OFF in all credits!
$20 Walmart Gift Card: $10
$40 Walmart Gift Card: $20
$50 Walmart Gift Card: $25
$100 Walmart Gift Card: $50
$200 Walmart Gift Card: $100
USA Customers only!
Available Credits: 20 l 40 l 50 l 100 l 200
Price:
50% OFF in all credits!
$20 Walmart Gift Card: $10
$40 Walmart Gift Card: $20
$50 Walmart Gift Card: $25
$100 Walmart Gift Card: $50
$200 Walmart Gift Card: $100
USA Customers only!
FAQ's:
What is your payment method?
- I preferably Bitcoin (BTC) and Skrill, PayPal would be my last choice.
Is there a discount or does the buyer pay full price (ex. 20$ for a 20$ Walmart Gift Card)
- No, you will be paying half the price (ex. 10$ for a 20$ Walmart Gift Card)
How does the giftcard get delivered?
- I will forward the email to you, it will look exactly like the picture below.
Are these gift cards on Walmart accounts?
- Yes. They are linked to an account but I take the accounts over and have the egift delivered to me.
Is this safe?
- Totally safe, I've done it hundred of times myself until now.
How am I going to use it?
- If you go to a Walmart Store, make sure you bring the email with you in your phone, so that they can scan barcode.

What is your payment method?
- I preferably Bitcoin (BTC) and Skrill, PayPal would be my last choice.
Is there a discount or does the buyer pay full price (ex. 20$ for a 20$ Walmart Gift Card)
- No, you will be paying half the price (ex. 10$ for a 20$ Walmart Gift Card)
How does the giftcard get delivered?
- I will forward the email to you, it will look exactly like the picture below.
Are these gift cards on Walmart accounts?
- Yes. They are linked to an account but I take the accounts over and have the egift delivered to me.
Is this safe?
- Totally safe, I've done it hundred of times myself until now.
How am I going to use it?
- If you go to a Walmart Store, make sure you bring the email with you in your phone, so that they can scan barcode.



