Thumbs downOutdatedYet another shitty OJ paste

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I didn't really read the code but did he really put his vischeck in a hudpaint hook?

Code:
local function hookHUDPaint()
        VisualCheck()
        VisualCheck2()
he never fucking learns, does he?
Ok, one of the few times I'm ever serious. You need to stop making OJ a big deal. At first, it annoyed me to just look at one of his posts, but now, people are taking it over the top. Constantly ridiculing him is giving him the exact attention he wants, especially when people are taking their time out to leak his cheats and such. There's plenty of disgusting people in this game (never seen someone as bad as him, but that's beside the point), and from what I've seen, they all love attention, whether it be good or bad. I'm not defending him, and I can't force you to do anything, but at this point, a lot of you are making yourselves look as bad as him.






*drops mic*
Quote Originally Posted by Capn' View Post
http://pastebin.com/4rhcWNfP

thanks function, you're pretty cute.
this isnt my cheat this is chappies, lol its a bunch of garbage he wanted me to throw together its not even the same as expv4 sp you still dont have my wonderful source please try again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Xavier View Post
Ok, one of the few times I'm ever serious. You need to stop making OJ a big deal. At first, it annoyed me to just look at one of his posts, but now, people are taking it over the top. Constantly ridiculing him is giving him the exact attention he wants, especially when people are taking their time out to leak his cheats and such. There's plenty of disgusting people in this game (never seen someone as bad as him, but that's beside the point), and from what I've seen, they all love attention, whether it be good or bad. I'm not defending him, and I can't force you to do anything, but at this point, a lot of you are making yourselves look as bad as him.







*drops mic*
im not that bad, i say im a 7/10
Quote Originally Posted by OJthejuiceman View Post
this isnt my cheat this is chappies, lol its a bunch of garbage he wanted me to throw together its not even the same as expv4 sp you still dont have my wonderful source please try again

- - - Updated - - -



im not that bad, i say im a 7/10
You're more of a -1/0.
Quote Originally Posted by OJthejuiceman View Post
im not that bad, i say im a 7/10
Lmao.

2cash, you, Tyler Wearing, etc. -> 2-3/10
snip -> 5/10 (he's learning a lot and he's pretty helpful when it comes to math)
me, razor, im friendly, etc. -> 7-8/10
anybody over 7-8 left gmod
Quote Originally Posted by asuchan View Post
Lmao.

2cash, you, Tyler Wearing, etc. -> 2-3/10
snip -> 5/10 (he's learning a lot and he's pretty helpful when it comes to math)
me, razor, im friendly, etc. -> 7-8/10
anybody over 7-8 left gmod
<3 I love you. thanks for the ego boost :3
(no i'm not being sarcastic)
Moved to coding...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us