Thumbs upUpdated Killing Floor 2 Level Hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Killing Floor 2 Level Hack
This hack is a map file which you can use to level up any class to max level in minutes. I linked a tutorial and a virus scan of the file. I can't post links, so sorry for the hassle of entering them manually.

http://virustotal.com/en/file/573840...is/1441746445/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/hpfv50wox0
This is my final thread for this, mods please close the other one as I cannot do so.
KF-YoungHacks_mpgh.net.rar102 KB · 2,251 downloads Clean
Looks clean but use at own risk
Video had external download so removed
Does not seem to be working, levels not sticking.
No longer works, Recent patch now causes any server that uses actor factory to spawn things to become unranked
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us