UnhappyHelpActual Hacking

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Actual Hacking
Ayy everyone! I have been doing a lot of cracking lately, and have stumbled upon a problem. Every brute force program that I have found or have been using aren't really efficient. Egg Crack is great for this, but at max I get 1 attempt per second. And there are others, like MC bCrack that work at insane speeds. The problem is with MC bCrack is that I don't know if the speed it's going at is true. Meaning is it actually attempting that fast, or is it false? So what I am really looking for is a brute forcer specifically for Minecraft that works at high speeds (atleast 30-50 APS) or somewhere around that number that does the job. I have cracked a few before, but the issue is it took me three weeks to attempt 500 accounts. Anyways, if you know of an extremely good program that works at high speeds, give me a heads up!


Thanks,
Are you sure that its not your ISP? Is your bandwidth limited?

Are you using proxies that are not on the other side of the world?
As the person above me mentioned as well:

How good / reliable / fresh are the proxies?
What does your internet speed look like / do you have a bandwidth capacity?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us