Is MPGH dead?

PollShould I start using MPGH Forums again?
10 votes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Is MPGH dead?
Today I had the urge to go back to one of my childhood games, "Crossfire", only to find the game packed with hackers, the website falling to bits and a totally inactive forum/community. Feeling disappointed and let down I un-installed the game. It was only 20 minutes later that I remembered MPGH. I remember being more active on these forums than was active in any of the games that I played at the time. I proceeded to login to my account that was last logged into 841 days ago, hoping to find an active and thriving community. But I don't know if it is active, or thriving in the slitest; newest posts on most sections on the forums are days and sometimes weeks old.

My question is: Is it worth investing my time into this forum again?



*Disclosure: I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread. And sorry for being long-winded *
Quote Originally Posted by .A. View Post
Today I had the urge to go back to one of my childhood games, "Crossfire", only to find the game packed with hackers, the website falling to bits and a totally inactive forum/community. Feeling disappointed and let down I un-installed the game. It was only 20 minutes later that I remembered MPGH. I remember being more active on these forums than was active in any of the games that I played at the time. I proceeded to login to my account that was last logged into 841 days ago, hoping to find an active and thriving community. But I don't know if it is active, or thriving in the slitest; newest posts on most sections on the forums are days and sometimes weeks old.

My question is: Is it worth investing my time into this forum again?



*Disclosure: I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread. And sorry for being long-winded *
The MPGH community is always active and is continuing to grow.
In terms of the Crossfire section, the activity has decrease immensely since the game is falling apart.
Having said that, we are trying our best to bring back the Crossfire section to be as lively as it used to be.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


The MPGH community is always active and is continuing to grow.
In terms of the Crossfire section, the activity has decrease immensely since the game is falling apart.
Having said that, we are trying our best to bring back the Crossfire section to be as lively as it used to be.
Thank-you so much for investing your time into reading and replying to my post. Having someone as reputable as you tell me this, has encouraged me to return give it ago again on these forums
Quote Originally Posted by .A. View Post


Thank-you so much for investing your time into reading and replying to my post. Having someone as reputable as you tell me this, has encouraged me to return give it ago again on these forums
I am glad to hear that
The answer is yes. Join us once again brethren.
MPGH will never stop being the best hacking/gaming community out there, no matter what.
No.
Mpgh is not dead.
We have active staff and a huge community
And mpgh is growing and growing.
Mpgh would only rip if dave will shut down the site.
Of course is not dead but yes Crossfire activiy decreased as hell, don't worry, like already said to you, we should bring him up like he was years ago!
Just don't give up and give us a hand on that!
What does one section have to do with the overall site? If MPGH was dead, I would close it down.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?