DO NOT Buy from cheapmassive.

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Cheap Netflix is under Cheapmassive same logo and similar banner and linked I think

Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
They run the cheap netflix banner as well.
You copy just about what anyone says, don't you
Wow.... i ordered a APB:R premium from them gues i wil never see it
"2 Month Account Replacement + Money Back "

should of never touched it
That sucks and their banners look so sketchy.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
That sucks and their banners look so sketchy.
I agree.
I just figured since it was allowed on MPGH and had been up for a while that it was probably trustworthy.
I don't care about the money I lost, I made this thread to make sure other people don't lose their money.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I agree.
I just figured since it was allowed on MPGH and had been up for a while that it was probably trustworthy.
I don't care about the money I lost, I made this thread to make sure other people don't lose their money.
I would agree with you on that.
If a banner is on MPGH for a while I would of thought it was trustworthy as well.
Good job making a thread about it before anybody else gets scammed.
bitches scammed me $2 netflix, all i got was a automated empty email.
what account did you try to buy?
I'll have to investigate. We'll see what the seller says.
thanks for headsup matey
I Remember When I Used To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. @riiged
Quote Originally Posted by KeptOnService View Post
I Remember When I Used To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word.
If the person you're referring to has the CS (Cock Sucker) tag above their avatar image, then it's done for them automatically. It's part of their punishment for sucking dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
If the person you're referring to has the CS (Cock Sucker) tag above their avatar image, then it's done for them automatically. It's part of their punishment for sucking dick.
Lol I didn't notice the tag
Quote Originally Posted by KeptOnService View Post
Lol I didn't notice the tag
I didn't expect you to. You have 21 posts and joined last month. That's why I explained it to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I didn't expect you to. You have 21 posts and joined last month. That's why I explained it to you.
I have been on here since 2012, but I lost my old login information.
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?