PatchedAVA_HACKPACK_VERSION_1.1

Posts 46–60 of 114 · Page 4 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by decaprion1 View Post
make a vidio pls ..its too hard
than you shouldnt be trying to hack
Quote Originally Posted by Lowrey1 View Post

*First you have to download his bypass
*Then you open his hack, Cheat Engine
*Open your launcher, AVA
*Create a "test room" in PVP (with password and stuff)
*Then play, you can now press 1 on numpad if you are using F1 class and F2
*Press 2 on numpad for good noscopes with F3 class
*Press 1 then 2 on numpad for F3 class (it's the right thing to do if you go Sniper class)

PS : Go to Cheat Engine, then Table Extras at the bottom to see all the other commands
Also you have to open the bypass and his hack (Cheat Engine) as administrator
I hope you understood, I am french




So when we enter a game all the hacks begin when we press num 1 then num 2?
Quote Originally Posted by EinTr0oll3r View Post
So when we enter a game all the hacks begin when we press num 1 then num 2?
Actually yes and no,
Press num 1 and num 2 if you use F3 class
Press only num 1 for F1 and F2 classes
yo man , pls help me ...this bypass not work say msvcp120.dll missing in your pc.. i download this but bypass again say mscvp120.dll missing in ur pc , pls help , ty xD
it would very nice to have the other kind of hack, my cheat engine is weird, once i press one, it just shuts down.
If any one has asked about garena AVA i have found good pointers for the game . But the trainer source I used to make the Aeria AVA trainer is not working on Garena . I have reached out to ccman hoping maybe he knows why it is only working for Aeria and not Garena .
I do know the trainer is not detected which is good . So maybe if he is able and nice enough to help get it working right on garena . I will post one for that version of the game . Very simple ammo super weapons and no spread / no recoil .
If he knows a simple way for me to get it working it will happen if not then At this time I have no idea .
I have also tried other means like console trainers and all have not worked .
nice rapidfire
OMG THIS hack is so cheap!!! One shot kill every time!!! Nice work but dont use your main account for this hack!
does it work on any coop maps or only last standing map?


I get that after a few minutes in a match upon crashing
the game keep crashing, i play like 5 to 9 min and boom the game froze and some error and thats it

- - - Updated - - -

i get the same error but differnet material/Primitive/Sound some items are bugginf the game and i get crash and thhis error pops up
ShunnyBun
I get that after a few minutes in a match upon crashing


ash1m4
the game keep crashing, i play like 5 to 9 min and boom the game froze and some error and thats it

Don't use knife, just Primary, Secondary and grenades ...
It will be fix soon, I think ... I said to Hoosier that the knife makes us crash, and he is looking for the source of the problem.
hello guys,
theres no run as admin in CE?
if theres a way to add it
pls tell me
Thanks
how i can Use Health and No Player bob ??? Please Answer Me


Thanks ^_^
Posts 46–60 of 114 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us