Youtube Video Tiny In SiG

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube Video Tiny In SiG
Hopw do i make a youtube video small in my sig as other people have done
just a link?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
just a link?
Makes it super big
Just put the Link.

and No, It just appears super big, save it, come back here, and it will be small
HUGE lol dfammmm
Put the [C E N T E R][/C E N T E R] Tags around it.
BIG and in middle lol
Hmm I actually have no Idea.

Whenever I put one in, it just goes small

lol
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Hmm I actually have no Idea.

Whenever I put one in, it just goes small

lol
how do you put your in ?
Fixed it
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?