Date: 11/09/15
People involved: Pipi and I
Item Received: He used my Apple refund service
Selling thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=992856
Extra note: Very friendly and easy to work with
Vouch for OP. I just made a trade with him successfully. Very nice guy don’t hesitate to do business with him.
User was a customer of my refund service. Great to work with!
Date:25/03/2018
People involved:Me and pip911
Item Received: He used my refunding service!
Extra note: Such a pleasure to work with this guy, such a respectfull person is rarely found in internet forums where anonymity is present, I really hope every customer I had was like him and of course I would love to work with him again, awesome awesome guy!
Date: 16.7.
People involved: just us 2
Item Received: Nvidia refunding service (450$ total, 112$ fees)
Selling thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1375844
Extra note: I went first, got the payment once the refund was processed. Great customer!
Pleasure to work with!
Date: 28 FEB 2019
People involved: Pipi and Me
Item Received: Received paypal on time as he used my Refunding service
Selling thread: https://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1349521
Extra note: great dude! Im was down still he private msged me and asked for my paypal details to pay on time. Much appreciate.
Date:12/23
People involved: Smiley and I
Item Received: he used my refunding service
Selling thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1518710
Extra note: A pleasure working with such a guy! Responsive, polite and straight up easy to work with!